Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard
On the left side of this keyboard, we find that the plastic wraps around from the bottom and makes the side panel as well. On top of that we see a thick aluminum top plate that is rounded at the front and the back of the keyboard. We can also see in this image that the key caps have a laid back orientation at this point when flat on the desk.
As we move to the top of the Poseidon Z Forged, we immediately run into half of the Macro keys. This group is marked as T1 through T5, and are easily in reach of a pinky finger without much effort involved.
Along the top edge, we see that the F1 through F7 keys serve a dual purpose. While holding the Function key, they offer the full gamut of multimedia keys.
Moving across the top, just a bit more to the right, we find that the F10 swaps through the five profiles, the F11 key offers various backlighting layouts, and the F12 offers a Windows lock out key. Of course, all of these need the Function key pressed as well to offer the secondary function.
Backing the camera out a bit, we can see the main layout of all of the keys. Each keycap is smoother than most, it offers the home key bumps, and on the space bar, we find a tiny battle dragon logo.
Since this is a 104 key offering without Macros keys included, we see that on the right side of the keyboard there is the full assortment of command keys as well as a full number pad and arrow keys.
The second half of the built in Macro keys are found at the far right edge and are labeled T6 through T10. These, however, are not as easy to reach in our opinion, and if using them, we would suggest setting them up to less used Macros since you visually need to find them rather than feeling for them like the left side proximity offers.
The right side of the keyboard is much the same as what we found on the other end, just everything is running the opposite way now. We did extend the feet under the keyboard so that you can see that now the keys are either flat or angled forward for much easier use and a better feel.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z Forged Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Poseidon Z Forged Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz