This is one game that we did differently, as it does not feature a built-in benchmarking feature. When it comes to Battlefield 4, there are countless ways you can benchmark it. Some find a spot in the single player campaign which is easily repeatable, and use that. For our testing, we've chosen to use a 64-player online multiplayer server for real-time performance statistics.
We joined a 64-player map and played for five minutes using FRAPS, pulling our minimum/average and maximum FPS. We did this for each test, we run the game for 5 minutes at 1080p/1440p and 4K two times each. One time with Medium settings, and another with a custom Ultra preset (disabling AA). It's time consuming, but it gives us a perfect look into true real-world performance.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
You can find our performance summary of all of our gaming tests later in the review.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introducing the G-Sync Powered Mobile Powerhouse: ASUS ROG G751]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG G751 Specifications, External Ports & Layout]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Equivalent PC GPU]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Two Weeks with the ASUS ROG G751 & Performance Summary]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]