Seagate Archive 8TB HDD
Our sample of the 8TB Archive HDD came in bare drive form. Capacity is listed to the left under the Archive HDD branding.
The drive's SATA power and data connectors are lined up appropriately for hot swap drive trays.
Here we look at the drive with the PCB removed, the bottom left houses a row of spring pins where the PCB connects, while the center carries three contacts for the drives motor.
Above, we have the PCB removed from the drive where we get a look at the LSI controller in the center, followed by 128MB of Samsung DRAM for the cache and Smooth motor driver.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for $260.95 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate Archive 8TB ST8000AS002 HDD retails for £184.99 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit