EVGA has used a plain box from the front, which doesn't look too appealing - so let's dive right into the packaging of the GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+.
The front of the box, as we said, is quite plain.
The back of the box, is where the show begins. We find out all about the features of the card thanks to NVIDIA's various features, technologies and tricks it can do. EVGA explains that there's 2816 CUDA cores, 6GB of GDDR5, and the display configuration used.
Inside, the card is protected by a shell of plastic.
EVGA has always had some of the slickest looking video cards on the market, with the new GeForce GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ being no different. It's one of the best looking GTX 980 Ti cards that I've seen so far.
The front of the card is where the ACX 2.0+ cooler makes its debut, with EVGA keeping to the great dual-slot form factor meaning you'll have no troubles putting a few of these into SLI. The card measures in at 267mm in length, which means it should fit into most cases.
The back of the card is covered in a huge, beautifully detailed backplate. This is what sets the Superclocked+ (with a plus) apart from the standard Superclocked model, the backplate.
EVGA has stood by NVIDIA's default output configuration from the Maxwell architecture, meaning we have triple DisplayPort out, HDMI 2.0 and DVI.
From the bottom of the card, you can see the massive heat sink arrays that EVGA has deployed to keep the card and all of its components nice and cool.
At the top of the card, those same heat sinks are visible. To the left, we have an 8-pin + 6-pin PCIe power configuration.
At the very end of the card, we see the four heat pipes poking through the massive heat sink, keeping the entire GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ both incredibly cool, and whisper quiet thanks to its cool operating temperatures.
The 8-pin + 6-pin PCIe power configuration we mentioned before, in closer detail.
The backplate that EVGA has used not only serves its purpose to keep the rear of the card cool, but it looks so great, too.
PRICING: You can find the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for $741.54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for £731.01 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Intel's new Graphics Command Center application looks BOSS
- Nintendo lets indie studio make a Zelda game
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced