EVGA is a huge fan favorite amongst PC enthusiasts and gamers, with their kick ass work on virtually every product they release. The company is at the very peak of quality, with every product that the company releases being a top-class product. The EVGA brand is one of the strongest in the world amongst the enthusiast and PC community, but their video cards are a special part of the enthusiast community, with one of the most wanted cards on the market right now, the GeForce GTX 980 Ti from NVIDIA, has been released by EVGA in the form of the GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+.
EVGA has a mountain of GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards, with the Hydro Copper, HYBRID, Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ (the one we have here), Superclocked, Superclocked ACX 2.0+, the reference 980 Ti from EVGA, and the ACX 2.0+. So seven different variants, with the Superclocked ACX 2.0+ we have here today being the third fastest card that EVGA offers from its range of 980 Ti cards.
EVGA has ramped up the Base and Boost Clocks on their Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ card, up from the 1000Mhz on the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti to 1102MHz on the Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+. The Boost Clock on the reference card is 1075MHz, while EVGA bumps it up to 1190Mhz.
The 6GB of GDDR5 is still clocked at 7GHz over its 384-bit memory bus, providing 336.5GB/sec memory bandwidth. The reference GTX 980 Ti has a Texture Fill Rate of 176GT/s, while the EVGA card increases this up to 194GT/s, thanks to its factory overclock.
Availability & Price
At the time of writing, EVGA's website was the only place you can buy the GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ card, with a price of $679.99. This makes it the most expensive GTX 980 Ti that EVGA offers, except for the GTX 980 Ti HYBRID which comes with a massive watercooler, or the GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper, which is built for watercooling.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ is the best GTX 980 Ti that EVGA has on its slate, with the ACX 2.0+ cooler on board.
PRICING: You can find the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for $741.54 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti ACX SC+ ACX 2.0+ retails for £731.01 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director