Accessories and Documentation
The box we found in the HDD trays has five bags clearly marked with all of the screws and chassis hardware. There is a standoff and socket, a handful of M3 and 6-32 screws, while the bottom offers the PSU screws and a set of extra fan mounting screws.
That same box also contains a small booklet that shows off many of the NZXT product available today as well as the bundle of near twenty zip ties for wire management. Since the exterior of the chassis bore no naming outside of the red NZXT in the window, they provide you with a metal case badge to put their name anywhere you see fit.
Since the view of the drive trays wasn't in the best light, we removed one to show off what it offers. The trays are rigid and offer rubber grommets for the 3.5" drive mounting holes to reduce vibrations. When it comes to the inner holes for 2.5" drives, they assume you will use and SSD, as there is no provision for mechanical drive vibrations here.
The manual is very well written. It shows how to get all of the components apart, walks you through the installation of all of the components, and even goes on to offer images of just what sort of cooling options you have inside this mid-tower chassis. It ensures even the most novice builder will get through the build process.
In case you still had any questions about what sort of cooling options are available, these two pages answer all of that for you. While it does show fan and radiator configurations, also note that all of the radiators shown are thin, with no side notes to allowing for thicker radiator options.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Noctis 450 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Noctis 450 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $139.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Noctis 450 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £106.85 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit