Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Sequential read transfers max out at 2.25 GB/s. Sequential write transfers max out at 1.00 GB/s.
A gigabyte per second is very fast, but it's still the lowest maximum sequential write performance on our chart.
We would like to see better small file sequential performance from the Intel drives. Our 3-drive array and both Samsung PCIe drives have much better small file sequential performance. The 750 Series drives are able to surpass both Samsung PCIe drives at a 1024k sequential transfer size and our array at 256k sequential transfers.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSD's. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Random read performance up to QD16 is dominated by the Samsung NVMe drive, which is reflected by its very high read score. Random write performance is where the Intel's NVMe drives have a big performance advantage over Samsung's OEM PCIe SSD's.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
Samsung's NVMe SSD has the advantage at QD1-32, at higher queues Intel's 750 Series SSD's distance themselves from the rest of the field.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
At QD1-4 our 600 Pro array easily outperforms the PCIe drives. From there, the Intel drives leave everyone in the dust.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]