Tt eSPORTS Ventus X Laser Gaming Mouse
Fresh out of the box, and now looking at the left side of the Ventus X, there are a few things to cover. First is the highly textured new surface employed on the majority of this mouse. We also have a pair of side buttons above the rubber side grip that sports a honeycomb pattern to match the top, and lastly we see that near the rear of the mouse, the plastic is open to allow cooler air in, and via convection, it then goes out through the top under your hand.
As we look at the heel of the Ventus X, we can see the curved design to the left side to make it easy on right hand users to grip and access the buttons there, but the mouse also leans heavily to the right side, sloping down to offer a more ergonomic feel to the overall design than we found in the original design.
Moving up the heel a bit, to where the palm of your hand will rest most of the time, we find 33 honeycomb shaped holes that allow air through them. Looking a bit closer, we can also see a battle dragon logo under the venting that when powered will illuminate in a pulsing mode by default.
The right side of the mouse offers a similar grip as the left side has, but the plastic is it attached to is sloped inward at the bottom and offers users an easy way to grip and lift this mouse when needed. We also see at the back of the mouse that this side is also open to allow more cooler air into the Ventus X.
While the top of the Ventus is pretty flat and featureless, with the Ventus X, they have not only sloped this mouse heavily to the right side of it, but we also see indentations with raised edges to help keep your fingers where they are needed most, on the buttons, and not sliding off easily.
Between the right and left click buttons, we see a clear plastic scroll wheel with a rubber center ring to ensure grip on it as you move it through its segmented clicks. Behind the scroll wheel, there is the last of the buttons, and by default this is set to run through the DPI settings, but of course this and all other buttons can be reprogrammed to do whatever you need them to do.
Starting from the center of the front of the Ventus X, we find a braided cable that is 1.8 meters in length. We also see that this offers a Velcro strap to contain the wiring for travels, and we can also see the Tt embossed on the gold plated USB 2.0 connection at the end of it.
Under the Ventus X, we see that it glides on three feet, two smaller ones at the front, and a larger one under the heel of the mouse. The eye of the sensor is placed in the middle from right to left, but is higher up in the layout, allowing room for the removable cover near the bottom.
Once that cover is removed, you will find three 4.5 gram weights that rest inside of a rubber insert. These can be removed, placed to one side or the other, or left as-is to give users a perfect feel for their own tastes.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Ventus X Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with Customizable Software (MO-VEX-WDLOBK-01) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Ventus X retails for $49.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit