Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The packaging the Ventus X is shipped in is black, and below the company name and logo, we find fire behind the top down image of the Ventus X in the middle. At the bottom, we see the product naming along with the maximum DPI, that it has a new surface, the 128KB of onboard memory, and of course the air through ventilation giving this mouse its name.
Pulling the front until the two Velcro pads release, we find the Ventus X under shiny plastic to the right so there is no doubt about what you are buying. The left panel offers three images, and there they have pointed out part of the button layout, the side grips, the venting, the new surface used, and even covers the feet, brand of sensor, even the weighting system.
Typical to Tt eSPORTS packaging, when we move to the thinner side panels, we find the dog bone design filled with bright red. In this red section, we find the company naming, product naming, and even the battle dragon logo we are so used to at this point.
As we move around to the back, we are back to a black background to present things. Here we get a glimpse of the GUI that offers customizable control options, while the lower section tells us that this is a professional gaming mouse and where to go for more information about it.
Just like the opposing thin panel, when we get around to this side of the packaging we find it is a direct copy of what was offered on the other side.
After breaking a seal or two to get into the box, we find that the Ventus X comes in the same dual plastic containment that most of their other mice also come in. The sides of the plastic are raised higher than the product to keep it from being accidentally crushed, and the top clear layer is form fit to keep the Ventus X from moving around and possibly getting scratched or damaged that way.
Since this mouse has onboard memory for all of the profiles and Macros you can set to the Ventus X, and they know that gamers do like to travel with gear they are used to using, they have provided a padded drawstring bag so that you can do just that without fear of damage to the mouse inside of another bag while you travel with it.
Under the carrying bag, which is found under the inner packaging, we also find a black envelope shown at the top left of this image. Inside of this you will find the quick installation guide, the warranty insert, as well as a pair of battle dragon stickers to put wherever you see fit for them to go.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Ventus X Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with Customizable Software (MO-VEX-WDLOBK-01) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Ventus X retails for $49.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Epic launch $1 million Winter Royale tournament for Fortnite
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 6.7-inch screen, 6 cameras, 5G tech
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6