Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N5810 Pro is quite vibrant with an image of the NAS to the right. To the left, we have top features listed with a quick description of the unit above.
Scope of delivery includes the power cable, Ethernet cable, reading materials, and the battery for the built-in UPS.
The front of the NAS houses five drive bays, while a small LCD screen has been fitted below. To the left, we have a full range of LEDs with the USB 3.0 port and power button below. Built in to the drive trays are two LEDs one denoting a drive is installed while the other for activity.
The backside of the NAS is all business, as you can see we start with the lineout port followed by the HDMI. We then get into dual USB 3.0 followed up with a bank of four gigabit Ethernet ports. Down below, we have both of the USB 2.0 ports next to yet another gigabit Ethernet port. All of this is then rounded off with the built-in power supply at the very bottom, which has a removable cover to the right where you install the battery for the UPS.
Above is the battery for the built in UPS, it is rated at 14.4v at 2000mAh.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series