The system is already pre-built; all the end-user needs to do is install an operating system. I chose to install Windows 8.1 Pro. It looks like CPUz is misreading the memory frequency as 3200MHz, instead it should be 1600MHz.
CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
PCMark8 Home Test
PCMark8 Work Test
UNIGINE Heaven 4.0
Lost Planet 2 DX11
Resident Evil 6
There is no hiding the fact that the Braswell based Celeron N3000 SoC isn't a high performance CPU, it's not even a medium performance CPU, instead it's an extremely low powered basic CPU. It's the same type of device you would find in any fan-less design product because of its incredibly low 2W TDP. That being said, the system does feel much faster than these benchmarks are letting on, perhaps because of all the expanded IO.
The Beebox feels faster than both the LIVA X and the Intel Compute Stick, many of the tasks I ran required little CPU performance, rather total system performance is quite good on the Beebox. Any system is as fast as its slowest component, and in this case the CPU is the slowest component. That being said, CPU technology has come so far in the past decade that even a very slow CPU is quite quick.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard