The system is already pre-built; all the end-user needs to do is install an operating system. I chose to install Windows 8.1 Pro. It looks like CPUz is misreading the memory frequency as 3200MHz, instead it should be 1600MHz.
CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
PCMark8 Home Test
PCMark8 Work Test
UNIGINE Heaven 4.0
Lost Planet 2 DX11
Resident Evil 6
There is no hiding the fact that the Braswell based Celeron N3000 SoC isn't a high performance CPU, it's not even a medium performance CPU, instead it's an extremely low powered basic CPU. It's the same type of device you would find in any fan-less design product because of its incredibly low 2W TDP. That being said, the system does feel much faster than these benchmarks are letting on, perhaps because of all the expanded IO.
The Beebox feels faster than both the LIVA X and the Intel Compute Stick, many of the tasks I ran required little CPU performance, rather total system performance is quite good on the Beebox. Any system is as fast as its slowest component, and in this case the CPU is the slowest component. That being said, CPU technology has come so far in the past decade that even a very slow CPU is quite quick.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz