3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
Synthetic benchmarks is where AMD will battle best for the moment, until there are some new optimized drivers for the Fury X. Starting off with the 1080p benchmark in 3DMark, we see the Fury X being equal to the GTX 980 Ti. At 1440p, the Fury X loses to the GTX 980 Ti, and at 4K the Fury X gets close to the GTX 980 Ti, but still falls short.
Moving over to Heaven at 1080p, the Fury X falls quite short of the GTX 980 Ti, with the 1440p results not being any better at all. At 4K, the Fury X does much better, getting within striking distance of the GTX 980 Ti.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit