Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput was surprisingly right with the previous D-Link solution we tested at 952.38 Mbps.
WAN to LAN throughput was on par with all other tested solutions coming in at 946 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
2.4GHz throughput was rather good with the 20MHz band, but as most solutions uses coexistence mode, the 40MHz band can be hard to achieve. With that said, we see that reflected in the performance of the 40MHz band.
5GHz throughput was quite good starting with the 20MHz band at 167 Mbps, followed up by the 40MHz band at 294 Mbps. Moving over to 80MHz and 802.11ac, the DIR-890L/R reached 395 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) retails for $289.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit