D-Link Ultra AC3200 DIR-890L/R
Packaging for the DIR-890L/R is rather large, as is the router itself. The front of the box carries an image with bits of marketing adorning the box.
Opening the box, the DIR-890L/R has some of the best put together packaging I have seen for a router since the launch of the WRT1900AC from Linksys.
Pulling the router out of the box, it is massive, carrying a similar footprint to the original Nighthawk from Netgear. Like other AC3200 solutions, this router carries six wireless antennas.
The rear of the router houses both the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to the left, followed by the four gigabit LAN and single gigabit WAN ports.
Scope of delivery for the AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi includes reading materials, Ethernet cable, and power adapter.
The candy red exterior of the DIR-890L/R is adorned with a pearl silver center that houses all the activity LEDs.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) retails for $289.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit