D-Link Ultra AC3200 DIR-890L/R
Packaging for the DIR-890L/R is rather large, as is the router itself. The front of the box carries an image with bits of marketing adorning the box.
Opening the box, the DIR-890L/R has some of the best put together packaging I have seen for a router since the launch of the WRT1900AC from Linksys.
Pulling the router out of the box, it is massive, carrying a similar footprint to the original Nighthawk from Netgear. Like other AC3200 solutions, this router carries six wireless antennas.
The rear of the router houses both the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to the left, followed by the four gigabit LAN and single gigabit WAN ports.
Scope of delivery for the AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi includes reading materials, Ethernet cable, and power adapter.
The candy red exterior of the DIR-890L/R is adorned with a pearl silver center that houses all the activity LEDs.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) retails for $289.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz