Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The packaging is sleek done up in black and grey, offering a large image of the keyboard right in the middle. At the bottom, we find the product naming, along with seven key features that this 600K has to offer.
There is much more real estate on this side panel than is shown, but rather than show a ton of black cardboard to include the Cougar logo, we zoomed in to where they show us which of the four switch types can be found inside of this specific keyboard, of which the blue is marked.
Both of the smaller ends are identical, but outside of the web address at the top right corner, all we see is the Cougar logo and another image of the keyboard.
The other longer side of the box is also a great expanse of black cardboard, and the point of interest here is that this is where Cougar offers the specifications chart for those who are picking this up at a big box store.
When it comes to the back of the box, Cougar packed as much on here as possible. They show the keyboard and point out the secondary keys and what they do, and to the right it lists eight features that can be found in this keyboard. The bottom again covers the features, but this time offers them in multiple languages to the right as well.
The inner packaging is top notch with the 600K. The use of dense foam to surround the keyboard should keep it scratch and damage free in transit as it has done for us. They also keep the palm rest separate from the keyboard, and the wiring for it is tucked into the cardboard at the back.
After lifting the keyboard out of the box, there is the black envelope you see at the left tucked into a cutout in the bottom of the box. Inside of it, you will find a manual that helps to explain connectivity as well as button functionality. For those that dig stickers, Cougar also includes a set of them to tag anything you feel they will look good on.
PRICING: You can find the Cougar 600K Aluminum Mechanical 32 Bit ARM Keyboard with Cherry MX Black Switch (KBC600-2IS) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cougar 600K retails for $129.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Cougar 600K retails for CDN$168.99 at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing + Update]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cougar 600K Mechanical Keyboard]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom is excited by the PS5's loading times and VR tech
- THQ Nordic's classics coming to cloud streaming platforms
- THQ Nordic's net sales spike by 500%
- Metro dev 4A Games is making new AAA project
- Free copy of The Sims 4 is available on Origin until May 28
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- A Perpetual Age Of Darkness Looms As Human Head Studios Announces Viking Action RPG Rune II To Launch Summer 2019
- Hearthstone's Rise of the Mech Event Coming June 3 with Card Buffs and More
- PUBG Mobile Breaks New Ground With Upcoming Godzilla: King Of The Monsters Mashup
- Warframe's The Jovian Concord Update Available Today
- Nokia and U Mobile deploy Single RAN Advanced Network to expand LTE services and collaborate on 5G live network trial in Malaysia