Corsair changed up their external packaging just a little bit with a brighter design. The front of the box gives us a good deal of information and a great shot of the unit.
The back left of the box speaks of the build and output quality of the unit, along with providing us efficiency and fan noise charts.
The other half gives us the I/O specifications of the unit, along with more images of it and dimensions.
The top of the box provides us with cable lengths and connector quantities.
Flipping the box over to the bottom, we find some information about Corsair Link and the 80 PLUS Gold efficiency.
Both sides features a bulleted list of the same features listed on the front.
Inside the Box
Inside the box, we find the same packaging that we've seen Corsair utilize for many years. The power supply is well protected by foam on all sides and the remainder of the space inside the box is taken up by the modular cables inside the bag.
The top of the unit is home to the I/O specification label and we can see the semigloss black finish clearly. In case you haven't noticed it yet, the corners on the unit are beveled and not squared off like most units.
Both sides of the unit feature the same RM750i logo with the opposite being inverted.
All of the connectors are clearly labeled on the front of the unit. The RM750i also features a fan test button in case you aren't sure if your fan is working.
The back of the unit provides ventilation via honeycomb mesh. Also present are the AC input and on/off rocker switch. Corsair also makes sure you're aware that the unit will operate fanless at lower loads.
The bottom of the unit features a wire grill for protection. Here we can also see the gray 135mm fan.
Here are all of the modular cables for the unit. All of them are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the unit are some cable ties, mounting screws, case badge, AC input cable, warranty guide, and quite possibly the thickest PSU user manual I've ever seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced