3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
In synthetic testing, we can see that AMD has improved upon the 290X, with the 390X being around 13% faster in 3DMark Fire Strike (1080p). In the Fire Strike Extreme test at 1440p, the 390X is 16.5% faster than the 290X.
When it comes to Fire Strike Ultra, the 4K side of 3DMark, the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G is 15% faster than the SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290X 8GB Tri-X.
Moving over to Heaven, we see the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G being around 10% faster than the SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290X Tri-X 8GB. At 4K, the R9 390X manages 20FPS, while the R9 290X sits at 19FPS. Dropping down to 1440p, we see the 390X with 47FPS, while the 290X sees 44FPS. At 1080p, the 390X wins with 76FPS, with the 290X on 71FPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit