Beginning life in 1981, AcBel Polytech, Inc has produced a huge number of power supplies. Like many manufacturers, they began by building OEM components. With the widespread growth of the enthusiast niche, however, and the need for quality power supplies increasing, the company has begun marketing a line of PSU designed for the gamer and enthusiast.
Power alone isn't enough, though. With the introduction of new technologies and system board requirements, our modern power supply has to have the ability to meet the ever growing needs of the computer user.
Today we are going to take a look at the AcBel 450 watt "Intelligent Power Series" power supply. We'll see if it has the features we need for the budding technologies of currently available and also take a peek to see if it can withstand the rigors of a commonly configured overclockers machine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms