Beginning life in 1981, AcBel Polytech, Inc has produced a huge number of power supplies. Like many manufacturers, they began by building OEM components. With the widespread growth of the enthusiast niche, however, and the need for quality power supplies increasing, the company has begun marketing a line of PSU designed for the gamer and enthusiast.
Power alone isn't enough, though. With the introduction of new technologies and system board requirements, our modern power supply has to have the ability to meet the ever growing needs of the computer user.
Today we are going to take a look at the AcBel 450 watt "Intelligent Power Series" power supply. We'll see if it has the features we need for the budding technologies of currently available and also take a peek to see if it can withstand the rigors of a commonly configured overclockers machine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Super Smash Bros coming to Switch in 2018, says insider
- Payday 2 Switch port is outdated version
- Metal Gear Survive charges for extra save files
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit