Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.3GHz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~1.3GHz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850MHz @ 200Mhz FSB
VIA KT133A Chipset
VIA VT82C686B Southbridge
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 2x, 4x, Pro
Promise ATA-100 IDE RAID Controller
VIA VT1611A AC'97 Software Audio Codec
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
CPU Multiplier adjustments via BIOS and Dipswitches
FSB adjustable via BIOS and Dipswitches
Vcore and VIO adjustable via BIOS and Jumpers
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit