Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Moving on, we started our sequential testing, again with RAID 0. As we found with our single client testing the BeyondCloud Mirror does quite well with file transfers starting out at 34 MB/s at QD1, but quickly ramping up to 52 MB/s at QD128.
Sequential write came in a bit lower than the Seagate solution, as you can see our range here was from 31 MB/s to 41 MB/s.
RAID 1 started near the same 32 MB/s, but ended around 50 MB/s at QD64.
Sequential write started at 30 MB/s at QD1 and ended at 38 MB/s at QD128.
PRICING: You can find the Synology BC214se 2300 2Bay 6TB(2x3TB) BeyondCloud Mirror Network Attachment Storage Server for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Synology BeyondCloud Mirror]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit