Samsung 256GB SM951 NVMe M.2 SSD
The front half of the drive has a full-length manufacturers label affixed to it. The label lists the drive's capacity, model number, serial number and a warning that removing the label will void the drive's warranty.
The back half of the drive is devoid of components.
Here is the front half of the drive with the label removed. This side of the PCB houses both of the drives 128GB 16nm planar flash packages, tri-core UBX controller, and a single 512MB LPDDR DRAM package.
Here is a close-in view of the drive's tri-core ARM-based UBX controller.
Here is a close-in view of the drive's two 128GB synchronous 16nm flash packages.
Finally, we have a shot of the drive's 4Gb (512MB) LPDDR DRAM package.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]