Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
Right on the front, between the image of the Theron Smart mouse at the left, and the phone to the right, we can easily see the Bluetooth icon. Below that, they even show miniature screen captures from the application, before they tell us about the color options and DPI level.
Inside of the front cover, we find more information about the application and what can be done with it, such as sharing with the community, or breaking stats into a minute by minute assessment of what just went down. Then of course to the right, under plastic, we find the new Theron Smart mouse on display.
When it comes to Tt eSPORTS mice, we always run into the same side panels on the packaging. There is the large red shape found that offers the company name, the name of the device, and the battle dragon logo to the right.
As we make it to the back of the packaging, we now see the Theron Smart mouse image at the top with key points of what it offers spelled out for you around the device. The middle then tells us this is a professional gaming mouse, and where to go for more information, but also covers what sort of devices will run the accompanying application.
Moving then to the last panel, we again see the typical findings on any and all Tt eSPORTS mice.
Inside of the box, the Theron Smart mouse is protected by two layers of plastic, the bottom section supports the mouse and offers room under it for the cabling and accessories, but it is the job of the clear plastic top to keep the mouse from moving about and keeping it from being scratched or damaged.
Under all of the plastic, we do find that the Theron Smart mouse comes along with the foam padded cloth bag with a drawstring top to allow you to protect the mouse any time you decide you may need to take this mouse on the go.
Along with the travel bag, there is a black envelope found below as well. Inside of this, you will find the quick installation guide for both the Theron Smart mouse, and another insert that covers the application instructions. At the bottom there is also a warranty insert, and of course a pair of battle dragon stickers.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS Theron Smart Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Theron Smart Mouse retails for $72.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit