Let us look at the W550s BIOS now. This is the heart of the system and several key features found here that you could adjust.
To bring up the BIOS, power up or restart the W550s, during the boot process a screen will be displayed that says hit enter to go into the BIOS.
A word of warning here, do not change settings if you do not fully understand the effects of doing so.
This is the home screen for the W550s BIOS. It shows the basic system specifications and a menu at the top to move to other settings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 4 [Bundled Software]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and Other User Interface]
- Page 7 [Accessory Port Layout and Upgrade]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [CPU and Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]