NVIDIA's reference cards always arrive in sexy as hell packaging, with the GeForce GTX 980 Ti being no exception. The chipmaker has modified the box slightly from the Titan X, as you can see in the images below.
The outside of the box, in all its glory.
The money shot: the GeForce GTX 980 Ti inside of NVIDIA's incredibly beautiful packaging.
I'm still such a big fan of the reference cooler that NVIDIA has used on the GTX 980 Ti, which is the same used on the previous two Maxwell cards in the GTX 980 and Titan X. If the 'Ti' wasn't there, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the GTX 980 and GTX 980 Ti easily.
The front of the card, where to the left of the picture we can see this is a "GTX 980 Ti".
The rear of the reference GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
We have the same GeForce GTX branding on the GTX 980 Ti, something that you can control the LEDs through using NVIDIA's GeForce Experience software.
The usual display output configuration: three DisplayPort 1.2 ports, one HDMI 2.0 and a DVI output.
The GTX 980 Ti has a 250W TDP, which is why NVIDIA has opted for a 6-pin + 8-pin PCIe power requirement.
NVIDIA is allowing four of the GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards to be used in SLI for some serious performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series