NVIDIA's reference cards always arrive in sexy as hell packaging, with the GeForce GTX 980 Ti being no exception. The chipmaker has modified the box slightly from the Titan X, as you can see in the images below.
The outside of the box, in all its glory.
The money shot: the GeForce GTX 980 Ti inside of NVIDIA's incredibly beautiful packaging.
I'm still such a big fan of the reference cooler that NVIDIA has used on the GTX 980 Ti, which is the same used on the previous two Maxwell cards in the GTX 980 and Titan X. If the 'Ti' wasn't there, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the GTX 980 and GTX 980 Ti easily.
The front of the card, where to the left of the picture we can see this is a "GTX 980 Ti".
The rear of the reference GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
We have the same GeForce GTX branding on the GTX 980 Ti, something that you can control the LEDs through using NVIDIA's GeForce Experience software.
The usual display output configuration: three DisplayPort 1.2 ports, one HDMI 2.0 and a DVI output.
The GTX 980 Ti has a 250W TDP, which is why NVIDIA has opted for a 6-pin + 8-pin PCIe power requirement.
NVIDIA is allowing four of the GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards to be used in SLI for some serious performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 6 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]