Overclocking - Let's See How Far We Can Go
We've changed our charts for our video card overclocking results going forward, where we're just showing the GTX 980 Ti (or whatever video card we're reviewing next), followed by its overclocking results. Below, we have the GTX 980 Ti compared to its overclocked results, showing exactly what type of improvement you're going to see from the overclock we've managed.
[googleadr]We were able to push the Boost Clock from 1076MHz to a huge 1303MHz with 100% stability. At 1329MHz, we had a few issues, but it was perfect at 1303MHz. What kind of performance increase did we see? Some interesting results below.
Metro: Last Light
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
Heaven - 1440p
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 6 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]