Test System Setup
To see our testing methodology and to find out what goes into making our charts, please refer to our CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology article for that information.
Idle temperatures with the Justice were on the low-end with a reported average of only 25.75 degrees. When loaded though, that number doubles to a result of 51.5 degrees with the CPU at stock. Considerably better than stock, it is also able to outperform both of the more affordable solutions we were talking about earlier. Looking to either side of it on the charts we find that for its pricing, it does pretty well.
Once the overclock was applied, the idle temperature did go up to 27.5 degrees. Once we loaded the system and waited for things to level out, we found all of the testing was very consistent no matter how it is oriented with the 70.66 degree average here. Again, considering the cost of the coolers that surround the results shown here, this is very affordable performance.
Noise Level Results
To get the 26 dB result shown on this chart, you must first limit the fan speed to 1000 RPM as ours reported for the stock testing. 2 dB out of the top of the charts is impressive, and within that range, most users will never hear that difference behind the door of a chassis.
While slightly louder than a few we have tested previously, the 38 dB rating we found with the fan spinning 1515 RPM is still really good. Of course, this is a touch more audible than some of the most "silent" solutions, but this will go a lot of places the others won't or can't.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Justice RC-1204 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner