The Packaging and System
The box has a simple design, yet is quite flashy with the lettering. There aren't too many specifications on the box since the model has a different configuration in each region; however this model has an M.2 wireless module installed and room for a 2.5-inch SATA drive.
The BXi5H-5200 is well protected from the elements and the accessories are all packaged in a way so that everything is protected from the elements.
Accessories included are the VESA mounting bracket and screws, AC/DC PSU and cable, an NFC tag, and a driver DVD.
The top of the unit sports a single power button. The bottom has the screw holes for the VESA mount and four rubber feet to secure the BRIX on a table.
The front has two USB SuperSpeed ports and a headphone/microphone jack. The back features a Kensington lock port, the PSU power port, HDMI, mini-DisplayPort, an RJ-45 LAN port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
The sides just have vents for airflow.
Removing the top is pretty simple and requires only a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
Installing the memory and mSATA drive are pretty simple, you can add in a dedicated 2.5-inch drive as well, which is one of the main selling points of this model.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $599.95 at Amazon.
Australia: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $565 at PLE Computers.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit