The Packaging and System
The box has a simple design, yet is quite flashy with the lettering. There aren't too many specifications on the box since the model has a different configuration in each region; however this model has an M.2 wireless module installed and room for a 2.5-inch SATA drive.
The BXi5H-5200 is well protected from the elements and the accessories are all packaged in a way so that everything is protected from the elements.
Accessories included are the VESA mounting bracket and screws, AC/DC PSU and cable, an NFC tag, and a driver DVD.
The top of the unit sports a single power button. The bottom has the screw holes for the VESA mount and four rubber feet to secure the BRIX on a table.
The front has two USB SuperSpeed ports and a headphone/microphone jack. The back features a Kensington lock port, the PSU power port, HDMI, mini-DisplayPort, an RJ-45 LAN port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
The sides just have vents for airflow.
Removing the top is pretty simple and requires only a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
Installing the memory and mSATA drive are pretty simple, you can add in a dedicated 2.5-inch drive as well, which is one of the main selling points of this model.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $599.95 at Amazon.
Australia: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $565 at PLE Computers.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- 10 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $6,870
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit