Inside the Suppressor F51
As we removed the panels and felt the heft of them, we flipped them over to see near edge to edge coverage with sound absorbing material. The left panel, where the optional fan goes, there is a bit of a bump to help strengthen the panel, but currently there is a removable pad in place to close it off when not used.
Back to the front of the F51, we have removed the bezel to find there is nothing attached to it. We also found the second dust filter that resides in the frame of the chassis and not in the bezel. While great for dust protection, a double filter will likely reduce the intake fans efficiency.
Looking inside the main section of the chassis for the first time, we see that the wiring has been run to the bottom of the chassis and passed inside and tied up to keep them safe in transit. We also found a bag in the HDD bays, that you can just see a bit of hanging below the fourth tray down.
There is a lot of room above the ODD bays for water cooling options, but should either of these tool-free ODD bays get in your way, they are both made to be easily removed so that they can get out of the way for anything you need to put in here.
Almost free standing, if not for a few thumbscrews into the motherboard tray plate of the chassis, these six HDD bays are just waiting to be filled with either 3.5" or 2.5" drives, as they are built to do both.
If you have plans to water cool the front of the chassis, or just don't have the need for all these drive bays, you can also remove the entire setup, or break it up and use half the bays. If you do remove the bays, keep the tray handy, as there is another place they fit in this chassis as well.
Just like the front and side panels, one look inside of the top, and it is obvious we are greeted with more sound deadening material. It is also sectioned off so that if you need only one or two of the fan locations, you can leave the unused locations covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit