Packaging is typical for Thermaltake with black printing used on plain cardboard, even down to the grid used as the background. On the front, we find Thermaltake and Suppressor F51 printed above a rendering of the chassis, and above where they show the web address, we are also informed this chassis is indeed Tt LCS certified.
Spinning the box to the left, we run into this much thinner panel where we again find the naming and rendering of the chassis. The real reason they used this panel was to inform us that there are USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, use of 200mm and 140mm fans, 6+2 expansion slot layout, and again with the LCS support.
While the back mostly replicates what the front of the packaging offered, we always liked how they offer an exploded rendering of the chassis on the back like they do here. This allows anyone who sees the box before buying this chassis what comes out to customize it, and all the bits that are part of the interior and exterior design.
The remaining panel not only offers us the specifications chart at the bottom, and it is not simplified in the least, it also shows at the top that we indeed got the solid side panel version, and not the window option.
Sticking to what works, we find the Suppressor F51 inside of the box wrapped up in the standard inner packaging. Along with the plastic inner liner to keep the paint and finishes from being marred in transit, they also went with the thick Styrofoam end caps. Considering this chassis went halfway around the globe to get here, and is still in perfect shape, says a lot for the packaging used here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct