3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
How does the ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum perform in 3DMark's Fire Strike benchmark? We have the ASUS card beating out the reference GTX 980 by 10%. At 1440p, the ASUS card beats the reference GTX 980 by 11%, and at 4K, the GTX 980 Matrix Platinum is 9% faster. So, a 10% average increase in performance, that ain't bad at all.
Moving over to Unigine Heaven, the ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum is 17% faster at 1080p, while at 1440p, the ASUS card is 14% faster. What about at 4K? We have the ASUS card beating the reference GTX 980 by 8%.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit