ZOTAC showed off the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition at CES 2015, and while I really enjoyed the dual-slot cooler thanks to its reduced thickness, the finish on the cooler didn't do much for me personally.
Here we have the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition in all its glory. The triple-fan cooler can be seen front and center, with its elaborate cooling system behind of those fans spotted, too.
On the back of the card, we have the metal backplate, which keeps the rear of the card much cooler during stress.
We have the usual Maxwell display output configuration here, with three DisplayPort, one HDMI 2.0 and a single DVI output.
We have SLI support, with four cards capable of being tethered together for some serious performance.
ZOTAC requires just two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, which will keep the power consumption down in smaller cases.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition retails for $478.98 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing & Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard