Benchmarks - SMB Workloads
Within RAID 0, we found the QNAP TVS-463 to produce some truly impressive results. Database came in at 9154 IOPS, while Web Server was the lowest at 795 IOPS.
RAID 5 brought each of the tested appliances closer together, where peak results for the TVS came in at 429 IOPS with Web Server and the lowest being 207 IOPS with Email server.
Moving on to RAID 10, we found the QNAP TVS-463 bringing in 428 IOPS in Database while email server reached just 68 IOPS.
Workload latency was rather impressive within RAID 0, as you can see the TVS carries a low of 8.4 ms through file server with the high of 35 ms in workstation.
RAID 5 still had the QNAP with the lowest latency, with 18 ms during web server testing and a high of 38 ms during email server.
RAID 10 showed some truly off the chart numbers for every test minus email server. The numbers are so low that you can't even see them show up on our chart above.
PRICING: You can find the QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS retails for $749 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP TVS-463]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower