Packaging and a Closer Look
Product packaging for the TVS-463 carries an image of the NAS in the center, while AMD logos adorn the box. The top of the packaging houses marketing information including VMware, Citrix and DLNA support.
Scope of delivery for the TVS includes, two Ethernet cables, power cable, drive screws, and reading materials.
Looking over the tower, it's quite easy to notice the new gold tones of the chassis. Overall, the build quality has stayed the same with the metal chassis and locking drive trays. The front LCD panel is similar to what we have seen in the past and to the far left the power button and quick access USB 3.0 port is available.
The back of the NAS is packed full of outputs, first up we have the PCIe expansion slot at the very top, with dual HDMI ports just below. Moving further down, four USB 3.0 port are connected next to dual gigabit Ethernet ports.
The drive trays are the standard metal type we have seen in the past, and as you can see above fit our test system drives quite well.
PRICING: You can find the QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS retails for $749 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP TVS-463]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit