ASUS's UEFI has two modes, an EZ Mode and an Advanced Mode. Q-Fan control is provided through a fancy GUI, one of the nicer ones I have seen. The Advanced Mode is what many have come to expect from ASUS's UEFI, and I used it for all the overclocking I did for this review. There are many settings for tweakers to mess around with, and if you need extra voltage ranges ASUS provides an OV jumper to unlock higher voltage ranges. Overall, ASUS's UEFi was simple enough to use, and didn't seem to have any major bugs worth reporting.
ASUS has a software suite which installs all the software into one easy to use program called Dual Intelligent Processors 5. The TPU part of the program offers great in-Windows overclocking options.
Fan control is also done through Fan Expert 3, which has a very nice GUI. There is also power control for the digital PWM.
System power control can also be handled through the suite. On the right is an image of ASUS's customized Realtek software suite for the audio.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the X99-PRO]
- Page 3 [X99-PRO Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- I am a little OCD b450m pro4 temperature sensors
- Is the X399M Taichi discontinued or something?
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct