IOMeter - Workload Performance with QD
Moving on to our workload testing, we start with Database. As you can see here, the 2TB solution topped the charts, while the 4TB drive had some issue from QD1 to QD8, then caught up and started the scale quite well. Peak numbers reached 148 IOPS.
File Server showed all three solutions scaling quite well. As you can see, the 4TB solution topped out at 181 IOPS, just 10 shy of the 2TB solution.
Email server is the first workload where we find the 4TB solution topping the performance of the 2TB SSHD. All drives scaled quite well, but the 4TB drive seemed to take off around QD8, reaching a peak of 127 IOPS.
Web Server was a rocky place for the 4TB SSHD. The 2TB solution seemed to push through reaching 405 IOPS, while the 4TB did come in above the standard HDD at 318 IOPS.
Workstation allowed the 4TB solution to take top honors as it reach 202 IOPS at QD32, while the 2TB drive managed just 175 IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz