Does MSI have any software? Well, some of you might have heard of a little piece of software known as Afterburner, or MSI Afterburner. MSI has been the leading charge of overclocking software for quite some time, and it has only continued to grow.
Opening up MSI Afterburner, you'll be greeted with a speedometer-like interface. On the left, we have all of the information on Core/Boost Clock/RAM speeds. In the middle, we have all of the controls for power limit, temperature limits, Core Clock and Memory Clock as well as the Fan Speed. To the right, we have a look at voltages and temperatures.
Opening up the settings, Afterburner gives you plenty of options to play around with your software so that you can keep a great eye on your VGA card. You can synchronize your GPUs if you're running a multi-GPU setup, and countless other options as you continue into familiarizing yourself with Afterburner.
Here, we have a shot of them open side-by-side as you can detach the hardware monitor. This is a great way of keeping an eye on the various parts of your VGA card, in great detail.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 6 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]