Case Build and Finished Product
Since the HDD rack is complicated to remove, we left it in play, and still found plenty of room for the oversized video card. There were no issues aligning the motherboard; even the wiring was simple. At this point, we really have no issues to discuss.
The dust shield snapped right into place and the PSU sidles right up and smashes the gasket a bit. We also found that when it came time to mount the video card, there was no need for adjustments, the holes lined right up.
Bundling all of the I/O wiring was still not enough to make the side panel have any issues being placed back on the chassis. The access hole lines up well, and all in all everything sort of flows into place where it is needed to run to.
All packaged back up and ready to test, there is not a single thing that changes in our view of the DS3, and we are big fans of that. What you saw in images is exactly what you end up with, and the only thing that could change in this view is potentially seeing a pair of fans in the top of the chassis through the mesh.
In all honesty, in the two foot of distance the camera and we were from this chassis, when the button is pressed, if not for the green ring around the power button being illuminated now, we would not know it was on. We had to seriously get within nine inches of the back of the chassis to even pick up any sound with our ears.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower