The BIOS for this workstation is typical so we will only show key BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen you see when you first enter the BIOS.
To get remote access up and running, enter the BIOS and head over to the server management tab. Move on down to the BMC LAN configuration tab. This will show the IP address used for remote access. Enter this IP address into your browser and you will see the login page.
Log in using:
As a best practice, Administrative users should change factory default Username/Password logins before connecting any new server to their network. The rest of the screens are typical for ASUS remote access so we will just show the screens here.
The supplied DVD's provide drivers and manuals for the server. These are:
- S579 - ASWM Enterprise SDVD Durian Edition Rev 8.0
- S580 - ASMB8 Support DVD Rev 4.0
- S581 - C61x Server Support DVD Rev 10.5
- S581 - C61x Server Support DVD Rev 10.5 driver disks provides the driver to get you board up and running
S579 - ASWM Enterprise SDVD Durian Edition Rev 8.0
S580 - ASMB8 Support DVD Rev 4.0
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit