Accessories and Documentation
Remember how large that hardware box was when we took the top off the chassis? Well, here is what's inside it. There are standoffs, a socket for them, thumbscrews to lock in 3.5" drives to the cage, and tiny screws for the slot-load ODD tray. We also get four screws for 2.5" drive mounting, a set of screws for the PSU and motherboard, and four zip ties to help contain the wiring.
When you first open the box, you will find a thick plastic envelope. This contains the manual that you see here, and also is where you will locate the magnetic dust filter to use outside the chassis, in the back, for the PSU. As for the manual, it is very thorough as far as the build in concerned, and starts with a few basics of the chassis and gets right into the proper way of removing the panels so you don't damage it.
Just like the HDD cage, the slot-load ODD tray is removable from the chassis. You also have to remove a rubber plug that blocks the slot from the factory, but this coming out of the chassis will make the drives mounting so much easier.
The HDD cage, as we mentioned, is completely removable as well. This does make placing the drives and locking them in with a screw is easier now, but it is still doable with the drive cage in the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyysey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam