Under the QR Code to the left, there is also a list of nine features found in this design, and of course the address to go look for more information.
On this thinner side of the box, we find it starts with a short story of what was involved in bringing forth the FT05. Below the carry handle, there are QR Codes and features lists offered in nine other languages.
Around to the back, we see the top of the panel is much like the front, but the image has changed. Here, we now get a look inside of the chassis. With a list of descriptions to the left side and numbers arranged around the image, it is easy to see what you have going on.
If you were to see this in the store, this should be a view of the specifications chart that SilverStone took the time to offer customers. Instead, we see the shipping company made sure to make that difficult to see.
Inside of the box, we found the FT05B-W is wrapped in a cloth bag for an added bit of protection as well as offering a better looking idea for a dust cover or travel cover. To protect this chassis further, SilverStone used Styrofoam caps, but places them on the front and back of the chassis; all of which worked wonders and allows our chassis to arrive in perfect condition for this review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series