This is an engineering sample, so the box isn't the final box. Inside the components are well protected from the elements, especially the Intel Compute Stick.
The accessory package is meant to support the product around the globe with many different power plug options. The Intel Compute Stick requires microUSB power, and a microUSB cord is provided. An HDMI extension cord is also provided in case the HDMI connector on the display is at an angle. The power adapter outputs 2A DC which should be more than enough for the 4W TDP device. Theoretically, the USB power adapter should provide up to 10W.
The casing is a tough plastic, and has slots for ventilation. There is a blower fan built into the device. A little LED indicator on the front shows system power. The back of the device is bare.
Just so you can get a feel for the size of the Intel Compute Stick, I have put it next to a variety of objects.
The Intel Compute Stick carries a power button, a micro USB port for power, a single full sized USB port, and a microSD card slot. On either side, you will find slots for more ventilation.
PRICING: You can find the Intel Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC 2GB Windows 8.1 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- ASUS installs malware onto tens of thousands of PCs
- Network Next boss teases reducing latency by 20-30ms
- NVIDIA releases new GeForce 419.67 drivers, Firestorm ready
- Bethesda: DOOM Eternal, RAGE 2, other games coming to Steam
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019