Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput for the WRT1200AC was able to reach 947 Mbps, on par with most solution we have tested in the past.
WAN to LAN throughput reached 945 Mbps, which lands the WRT1200 in the upper tier of routers.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we start with the 2.4GHz band. Results for the 20MHz and 40MHz band came in with the exact performance, 96 Mbps.
5GHz performance was much better with the WRT1200. The 20MHz band came in at 92 Mbps, while the 40MHz band nearly doubled throughput up to 165 Mbps and lastly, the 80MHz band topped out at 388 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and the Router]
- Page 2 [Management GUI]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Transfer Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Wired and Wireless Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - External Storage & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit