The packaging is wider than it is tall, but this matte black backdrop is used to highlight the image of the chassis and its Silent Base 800 naming that is front and center here. Along with finding the be quiet! name at the top, near the bottom is a list of five features that should intrigue you to keep looking.
To cover all of the markets in which this chassis is intended to invade, under the handle on this thinner side, we find that the features from the front are again listed here. This time rather than the three on the front, this time we find nine more languages.
There is a bit about be quiet! as a company and what inspired this design before you see images inside of the chassis. Along with the images, there are numbers coinciding with text explaining each feature you are made to look at between them.
The last panel of the packaging should be offering you the specifications chart to the left, and the images to the right of the orange and silver versions of the chassis. However, like it is their job to do so, the shipping company was sure to photo bomb this side.
Orienting the chassis as it would sit on the desk, we find that the large Styrofoam caps used are around the top and bottom of the chassis. While there is a cloth liner, and the chassis is in great condition under all of it, we do want to mention to look feet in the foam, as they are not shipped on the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard