Sturdy and sleek: It's well built and looks great.
Sound projection: It's extremely loud and will have no issue filling the ears of all those at an outside BBQ.
Sound quality even when at full speed ahead: Even when jacked up to 100%, this speaker will provide you with clarity in its sound as seen at 20%. The speakers won't distort and the product won't jump all over the table.
Bass, finally!: Finally a product with a hint of bass. I didn't think it was possible, but it's finally here. If you're looking for a speaker that packs a punch, then this one is for you.
The price: For under $30 it's better than any speaker I've reviewed even up to $140.
Buttons confusing: The next song/volume up buttons work the opposite way to most other products which is confusing at first.
Slight hiss on occasion: Some songs have a slight hiss in the background when connected through Bluetooth.
This speaker sounds great, looks great, and is built with strong materials. It's the best speaker I've reviewed yet and even though it's not waterproof, it sounds much better than speakers I've reviewed up to $140.
It tops the Braven Mira thanks to the added bass aspect. If you're looking for a speaker that is cheap, looks great and sounds amazing thanks to the inclusion of bass, it's hard to look past the Etekcity T12. The sleek nature also means you can easily keep it clean from any dust or spillage. A quick wipe with a damp cloth keeps it looking clean and fresh.
PRICING: You can find the Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||99%|
|Bundle and Packaging||85%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||95%|
The Bottom Line: If you're looking for a speaker that is cheap, looks great, and sounds amazing thanks to the inclusion of bass, it's hard to look past the Etekcity RoverBeats T12.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look & Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower