Case Build and Finished Product
We removed the tray we did not need, and even with them in, they do not impede on the air flow much at all. Making this ATX build look tiny, there is plenty of room at the top, the front, and even on the floor for thick radiators and push/pull fan setups. Maybe even using a HDD tray lower for the pump.
As far as the dust shield goes, that went in just fine. As to the video card, we did find ourselves flexing the chassis to align the screws properly, and due to the curve at the bottom, the PSU isn't exactly flush, but is securely in place.
Of course, we could have gone and used the plastic loops Lian Li gave us, but since the 8-pin lead was traveling right across the middle, we just zip tied everything to that. We fit the 24-pin lead for show mostly to prove it fit without issue and it does. With such little wiring back here, it leaves the storage area wide open as well.
With this version of the PC-V1000L all closed up and ready for testing, the cleanliness of our build quickly becomes irrelevant. Of course, you may pop off the panel for a buddy or two to see, but day to day, nobody will ever see a mess inside either.
Once powered up, noise levels do not exactly lead you to believe it is on. If not for the blue LED for the power indicator, until we got within a foot, the fans were not heard at all. In all honestly, the way both panels match, and since the I/O panel is on the right, this also makes a good left side of the desk choice as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit