Accessories and Documentation
Three bags contain all the screws you will need to fill out this chassis. At top left, we have screws for the drives to lock into the motherboard tray, the PSU screws and motherboard screws. At top right, we have a bag of screws specifically to lock drives into the standard HDD trays near the front. The bag at the bottom offers screws for 2.5" drive installation and extra thumbscrews.
As far as additional wiring is concerned, Lian Li also sends some adapters and a motherboard post beep speaker. On the left is a pair of Molex adapter to power two of the four fans, and at the top is a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for one of the two USB 3.0 leads from the front I/O panel.
For hanging drives on the back of the motherboard tray, these eight grommets are sent to fill the holes securely. We are also given three zip strips, and two larger loops that will stick anywhere you need them and contain the wiring within them.
There are two versions of the manual, but both offer the same thing outside of the language it is printed in. Using black and white imagery and simple text descriptions they do walk you through the entire build and point out features along the way you may have missed. These will get even the most novice builder finished with their build with ease.
While at each tray, the motherboard tray is cut out to accept the wiring, but due to the way it mounts, the drives will not sit back far enough to allow for ninety degree SATA cables to be used easily, if at all. On the flip side of that coin, there is plenty of room for a straight SATA cable to hang behind the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit