Accessories and Documentation
Three bags contain all the screws you will need to fill out this chassis. At top left, we have screws for the drives to lock into the motherboard tray, the PSU screws and motherboard screws. At top right, we have a bag of screws specifically to lock drives into the standard HDD trays near the front. The bag at the bottom offers screws for 2.5" drive installation and extra thumbscrews.
As far as additional wiring is concerned, Lian Li also sends some adapters and a motherboard post beep speaker. On the left is a pair of Molex adapter to power two of the four fans, and at the top is a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for one of the two USB 3.0 leads from the front I/O panel.
For hanging drives on the back of the motherboard tray, these eight grommets are sent to fill the holes securely. We are also given three zip strips, and two larger loops that will stick anywhere you need them and contain the wiring within them.
There are two versions of the manual, but both offer the same thing outside of the language it is printed in. Using black and white imagery and simple text descriptions they do walk you through the entire build and point out features along the way you may have missed. These will get even the most novice builder finished with their build with ease.
While at each tray, the motherboard tray is cut out to accept the wiring, but due to the way it mounts, the drives will not sit back far enough to allow for ninety degree SATA cables to be used easily, if at all. On the flip side of that coin, there is plenty of room for a straight SATA cable to hang behind the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM