Inside the PC-V1000L Continued
At the front of the chassis on the floor, Lian Li offers this fan mounting bracket. Of course, you can also mount a radiator, and screw it back down, or remove it all together to make room for the pump and reservoir.
At the back, there are two rubber padded rails to support the PSU up off the floor of the chassis. We can also see in the motherboard tray that there are key holes, and we mentioned earlier, you can slide in either a 3.5" drive or a pair of 2.5" drives on the other side of this using supplied grommets.
The rear fans as well as the rest all are powered with a 3-pin connection and this one gets a grill too. The expansion slots are all held in place with thumbscrews, but access to them is off angled as the rear rail does not offer straight on clearance to them.
With room to fit a 3.5" drive here, thicker wiring will be no issue fitting. The rails at the left to support the HDD trays do lessen the room to go to the right side, and there is very little to nothing built in for wire tie points.
Wiring from the front I/O is all black. The shorter wires are for the LEDs and power switch, and are long enough to get them where they need to go. The HD Audio and USB 3.0 leads are super long, and will need to be dealt with when managing them cleanly in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit