Inside the PC-V1000L Continued
At the front of the chassis on the floor, Lian Li offers this fan mounting bracket. Of course, you can also mount a radiator, and screw it back down, or remove it all together to make room for the pump and reservoir.
At the back, there are two rubber padded rails to support the PSU up off the floor of the chassis. We can also see in the motherboard tray that there are key holes, and we mentioned earlier, you can slide in either a 3.5" drive or a pair of 2.5" drives on the other side of this using supplied grommets.
The rear fans as well as the rest all are powered with a 3-pin connection and this one gets a grill too. The expansion slots are all held in place with thumbscrews, but access to them is off angled as the rear rail does not offer straight on clearance to them.
With room to fit a 3.5" drive here, thicker wiring will be no issue fitting. The rails at the left to support the HDD trays do lessen the room to go to the right side, and there is very little to nothing built in for wire tie points.
Wiring from the front I/O is all black. The shorter wires are for the LEDs and power switch, and are long enough to get them where they need to go. The HD Audio and USB 3.0 leads are super long, and will need to be dealt with when managing them cleanly in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows off Quake II with real-time ray tracing tech
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- The Deepest House is out now on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac!
- TomTom's shareholders vote in favour of the sale of the Telematics business and the capital repayment
- Vodafone Idea signs next-generation LTE rollout deal with Nokia to improve coverage and deliver superior data experience
- Ring of Elysium Unlocks Pinnacle Challenges
- LG OLED TV Brings Home iF Gold Award For Design Excellence