Inside the PC-V1000L Continued
At the front of the chassis on the floor, Lian Li offers this fan mounting bracket. Of course, you can also mount a radiator, and screw it back down, or remove it all together to make room for the pump and reservoir.
At the back, there are two rubber padded rails to support the PSU up off the floor of the chassis. We can also see in the motherboard tray that there are key holes, and we mentioned earlier, you can slide in either a 3.5" drive or a pair of 2.5" drives on the other side of this using supplied grommets.
The rear fans as well as the rest all are powered with a 3-pin connection and this one gets a grill too. The expansion slots are all held in place with thumbscrews, but access to them is off angled as the rear rail does not offer straight on clearance to them.
With room to fit a 3.5" drive here, thicker wiring will be no issue fitting. The rails at the left to support the HDD trays do lessen the room to go to the right side, and there is very little to nothing built in for wire tie points.
Wiring from the front I/O is all black. The shorter wires are for the LEDs and power switch, and are long enough to get them where they need to go. The HD Audio and USB 3.0 leads are super long, and will need to be dealt with when managing them cleanly in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower