Inside the PC-V1000L Special Edition
To remove the side panels, start at the back and pull them off the side first at the back, then move to release it along the front. Using a system of pegs and sockets means that there are no screws to lose, and there is simple access and easy closure.
The first look inside gives you an idea of its size and just what can fit inside, but it can get better than this too. The wiring is tended to with wire ties and laying it on the floor, and we see a small box of hardware strapped to the motherboard tray.
At the top, there is a single optical bay cage with a tool-free mechanism on the side to make everything much simpler when it comes to installation. Also, this cage is screwed into place so it is removable all together, and also makes placing the drive behind the stealth cover much easier.
Behind the trio of 120mm fans with grills, we find a set of nine free standing drive trays. There are all mounted with screws behind the motherboard tray, but each drive tray is all set for either a 3.5" drive, a 2.5" drive, or removable if not used.
Looking from the inside, out through the top of the chassis, it is easier to see the fan mounting holes. Also, while it is set close to the motherboard tray, there is a good offset to the top of the motherboard to allow plenty of water cooling here.
While the tray will accept both Micro-ATX and E-ATX motherboards, the standoffs are placed for ATX. We also see around it that there is an 8-pin hole, a large access hole for CPU coolers, and a few locations for larger wires that have grommets as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top