With a long trip from Taiwan to our lab, the packaging did not fare so well, but we can still get the idea. On what looks like brushed aluminium as the backdrop, there is a large image of the PC-V1000L with USB 3.0 and the other eight features listed down the right side.
We move to a white backdrop for this side of the box, where at the top they offer the model to be found inside, where we have the PC-V1000L B. The rest of the panel is used to show a very basic specifications chart, six times over in various languages.
This side of the packaging looks worse than the first, but we see that the panel is an identical copy of what we found on the front. We are really hoping at this point that the inner packaging is up to handling what this box looks like it went through.
Just like with the front and back panels, the sides are repeats of each other as well. At least a lot of that cost didn't go into the box, considering it usually hits the bin within a day of getting the case.
On the inside, we find the PC-V1000L wrapped in a plastic liner first to keep the aluminum from being scratched. Outside of that, we find pretty average thickness to the end caps used at the top and bottom. While the top layer fared much better, we are disheartened to see the bottom layer is completely busted at all four corners. Going to prove how well this method works though, as bad as the box looks, and as broken as that foam is, the chassis inside is in terrific condition without a mark to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM