With a long trip from Taiwan to our lab, the packaging did not fare so well, but we can still get the idea. On what looks like brushed aluminium as the backdrop, there is a large image of the PC-V1000L with USB 3.0 and the other eight features listed down the right side.
We move to a white backdrop for this side of the box, where at the top they offer the model to be found inside, where we have the PC-V1000L B. The rest of the panel is used to show a very basic specifications chart, six times over in various languages.
This side of the packaging looks worse than the first, but we see that the panel is an identical copy of what we found on the front. We are really hoping at this point that the inner packaging is up to handling what this box looks like it went through.
Just like with the front and back panels, the sides are repeats of each other as well. At least a lot of that cost didn't go into the box, considering it usually hits the bin within a day of getting the case.
On the inside, we find the PC-V1000L wrapped in a plastic liner first to keep the aluminum from being scratched. Outside of that, we find pretty average thickness to the end caps used at the top and bottom. While the top layer fared much better, we are disheartened to see the bottom layer is completely busted at all four corners. Going to prove how well this method works though, as bad as the box looks, and as broken as that foam is, the chassis inside is in terrific condition without a mark to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit