Accessories and Documentation
In with the hardware, we find four sealed bags of screws and bits. There is a bag for the motherboard and PSU screws, and another for the HDD screws at the top. At the bottom, we find standoffs and a socket to drive them, and the bag to the right offers the 2.5" drive mounting screws.
A couple of the screws from the motherboard and PSU bag will also be used for these wire loops. Any of the holes in the tray with threads can be used to accommodate one of these loops, and we get them in two sizes to ensure all wiring can be managed to some degree.
We also find a folded up microfiber cloth tucked in a bag. This is to allow you to remove fingerprints and not leave smudges or streaks in the glass panels when it comes time to clean them.
We also get a manual to show you what all came in the box and what they are used for. It also goes through and explains what bits are removable, how to install components, and will get anyone through the build process pretty quickly.
Since we had one out to mount our SSD to it, we thought we may as well show off the storage trays. This is upside down from the way it installs, but this way it not only shows the spring loaded screws to mount the plate, it also shows the drive mounting holes and options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the D-Frame Mini]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit